Beyond The Whiteboard

:: Exercises

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beyond The Whiteboard

Post  Hubie on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't forget to sign up and post your times to BTW. Let me know if you have any questions on how the board works. The only slights downfall is the $3 a month fee.
Hubie

Back to top Go down

Re: Beyond The Whiteboard

Post  Moe on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:45 am

Hubie, I have decided to start logging meals on BTW...Thanksgiving week has been a horrible time to decide this...but lets just say the first couple of days were practice to get used to logging the meals, the real work starts today, 11/27. My question is, what the hell is with the time on this site? It tells you multiple ways you can put the time in when posting...none of them works except military time as far as I can tell... and is it posting my meal times in Pacific Time? I have to adjust my meal times by 3 hours to get them to post correctly.
Moe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hubie on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:28 pm

When I did log meals, I found the same problem. What I ended up doing was posting all my meals at the end of the day without regards to time. It looked like I ate 5 meals at 8 pm, but they were separated and represented what I consumed that day. I'll do more research when I get some time.
Hubie

Back to top Go down

Post  chick on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:47 am

I'm gonna have to talk to you guys about this. I've tried posting my "meals" on btw and I can't figure it out...I eat every few hours so I tried to add them as ingredients as opposed to meals, I don't know the best way to go about this. Maybe when I have more time I'll get smarter and figure it out.
chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top