Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Careful What You Put In Your Mouth

2 posters

:: Nutrition

Go down

Careful What You Put In Your Mouth Empty Careful What You Put In Your Mouth

Post  Mr.Wood Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:03 am

During the holiday season sometimes we are tempted to try new and exotic foods or, perhaps, overinduldge in some old classics. Well after being awake all night puking, pissing out of my fourth point of contact and sharting myself (twice)---I would caution everyone to be careful with what they're shoveling in their pie hole this holiday season. On the upside I think I lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-10 pounds---not that I'm advocating this as a methodology.
Sincerely,
Woody
Mr.Wood
Mr.Wood

Back to top Go down

Careful What You Put In Your Mouth Empty Re: Careful What You Put In Your Mouth

Post  chick Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:06 am

ha thanks for the advice woody. two things, 1. is your avatar your son and 2. was that you that found out that you were irritable and having sleep problems because you had so many concussions? just curious because someone posted something about that a while ago and i never replied back but i just learned about that in school and i thought it was interesting that it came up. and that avatar is just funny as hell.
chick
chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Wood Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:16 am

(1) Not my son--just some kid licking boobies. (2) Yeah the concussion thing is true---though my wife says I've always been an irritable asshole so we won't attribute that to being wacked in the noggin too many times
Mr.Wood
Mr.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Nutrition

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum