Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sectional Qualifiers Note

:: General

Go down

Sectional Qualifiers Note Empty Sectional Qualifiers Note

Post  Hubie Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Here is the email I just received regarding my quals in Columbus. If you are coming to watch for $10, why not pay $50 to participate? Come on, it'll be fun. Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hola!
The sectional is shaping up nicely. The venue is coming together and is looking like it will be totally rocking. Many athletes have sent in their profiles - thank you. The final three weeks of training, a wake up and it is on!!! This is a short note to keep everyone in the loop.

Here is an update on how things are going:
Current stats:

Male Athletes: 160 (Cap of 200)
Female Athletes: 46 (We would like more ladies)
Volunteers: 31 (We are shooting for 100 to make the event run perfectly)

We would like to see a few more athletes. Remember the event is scaleable so event our non-firebreathing clients can do it too. The experience of competing on the floor at the Arnold can be a life long experience for our members.

We have some opportunities for sponsors for the event. We have people who can be banner sponsors - companies can hang (2) standard banners in our venue. The cost is $500 -- which is dirt cheap -for signage at a venue like the Arnold.

Click this link to have people sign up as athletes or volunteers: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I look forward to seeing you at the Arnold.

Thanks

Doug
Hubie
Hubie

Back to top Go down