Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moe's Sunday Goals

2 posters

Go down

Moe's Sunday Goals Empty Moe's Sunday Goals

Post  Moe Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:54 am

Well, it's Monday...but better late than never. #1 Goal this week is not to throw the Zone completely out the window as soon as I get near family and friends in from out of town. I love my parents to death...but being at their house for any significant amount of time becomes an absolute carbfest...so the goal is STAY STRONG! I am planning to help teach my brother to zone while he is in town (he has been Crossfitting on his own in NYC)...so hopefully that will help us both.

#2 Ice and stretch.

#3 Kipping pull-ups...catch up with Kristen and Emily Wink
Moe
Moe

Back to top Go down

Moe's Sunday Goals Empty Re: Moe's Sunday Goals

Post  Moe Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:08 am

Goals:

1. Continue to become more strict with zone...restrict drinks to water and plain tea, no bread/grains except 1 slice Ezekiel low glycemic in morning with breakfast.

2. Continue to ice and stretch back...when completely healed work on kipping pull-ups...current goal for unassisted pull up is February 15th, 2010...5 months from the date I joined (hoping for sooner).

3. Run 2x per week because I despise it.
Moe
Moe

Back to top Go down

Post  Moe Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 am

Some day I will actually post "Sunday" goals on Sunday. Goals this week...recover from Chuck's birthday weekend which I basically joined him in full force diet-wise pig It was fun though, Chuck P! Keep working on strength and kipping for eventual pull-ups. Practice double unders so they stop adding 10 additional minutes to every wod which involves them.
Moe
Moe

Back to top Go down

Post  Moe Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Continue to chase the elusive unassisted pull-up. Using the smallest black band now so I am on my way, going to try the negatives suggested to me by Dave and Dr. Jay to try to get me over that last hurtle.

Strict zone for the next month...if I never see another cookie it will be too soon.
Moe
Moe

Back to top Go down

Post  Moe Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Finally!!!! 3 unassisted kipping pull ups. cheers
Moe
Moe

Back to top Go down

Post  chick Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:38 pm

congrats maureen!!! you rock girl! pretty soon you'll be doing them in every wod unassisted!
chick
chick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down