Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachs Sunday goals

4 posters

Go down

Zachs Sunday goals Empty Zachs Sunday goals

Post  zach t Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:04 pm

This is simple. Im just going to appreciate this week how far I have come in this sport in such a short period of time. I am going to commit to working to my potential everyday and eat right. TODAY, chuck, i will have you know, is the first day i have felt great since cutting dairy and grains and all that good stuff. I have been a bitchy mess lately but now i want to kiss babys and walk old ladies across the street. Its an awesome feeling and this week i am going to relish in it. I think you all need to, everyone since i have been here has made TREMENDOUS changes. Its easy to get down on yourself, i usually do, or point out the thousands of things that you cannot yet do, but just look at all the things you now can do! Pullups, sqaut snatches, deadlifting your body weight 80 times? You do that at the Y and you look like a crazy person, i know. So from one crazy person to another, give yourselves a pat on the back and grin.
zach t
zach t

Back to top Go down

Zachs Sunday goals Empty Re: Zachs Sunday goals

Post  RedHeaded_Stepchild Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Dude this is great and I couldn't agree with you more. Rock on!
RedHeaded_Stepchild
RedHeaded_Stepchild

Back to top Go down

Post  zach t Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:07 pm

This weeks goals. Meet as many Disney characters as I can. Do a handstand somewhere scenic in either Disney World or Universal studios. See Higley. Eat a fresh Florida orange. Swim a lot. Get some color. Carry my chunky 8 year old brother on my shoulders for a day. Eat fresh seafood. Challenge a park employee to a pull up contest. Have sex with either Jasmine or Belle (im not picky). Get a picture with a power ranger. And last but not least, IM GETTING THE HELL OUT OF BUFFALO!
zach t
zach t

Back to top Go down

Post  kristen Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 am

Jasmine/Belle? Is that what you renamed your left and right hands?
kristen

Back to top Go down

Post  zach t Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:06 am

D'oh! and yes.
zach t
zach t

Back to top Go down

Post  chick Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:36 am

congrats on gettin down with the disney hofosho's! i wanna see the video. lets pray that jasmine is not pregnant.
chick
chick

Back to top Go down

Post  zach t Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 am

i hear ya em, the last thing i need is alladin pist at me. That dude has a monkey and a flying carpet, oh god i'll be toast.
zach t
zach t

Back to top Go down

Post  zach t Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 am

This weeks goals. Take care of shit. Rest my body when needed, get all my homework done ahead of time so i'm not stressing, get lots of sleep, eat a well balanced diet, and mentally and physically prepare to compete. Dave, i can't thank you enough for showing me the letter of intent on 70'sbig.com. Its true, I need to embrace the experience, train hard, and take it all in because baby this won't be the only time I go (god willing). I dont need to ask anymore questions from anyone, only ask myself do I really want this. Its going to take discipline, but i'm ready to step up and see what I'm made of. Whether I win or come in dead last I wont have to know the true failure of never trying. I can do every WOD in the world, but if I never compete, if I never see what this underground world of fitness has to offer, and I will never have the pleasure of being humbled by testing the outer limits of my body and soul.
zach t
zach t

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down